If you are looking for your photoshoot follow this special link and register in http://lesauvage.co.uk/clients/
All work commissioned shall abide by these standard terms.
1. Before work can commence, the client will provide either:
A good, written description of the work to be done, or
Visual reference material, eg. brief, sample image or storyboard.
2. Oral agreements are only valid if confirmed in writing prior to work’s completion.
Original Delivery Formats
1. Files to be delivered on DVD, external hard drive or via FTP.
2. Standard format for stills is 16-bit TIFF.
3. RAW format or 8-bit files by prior agreement.
4. Logos supplied as .eps or .ai vector files.
5. Quicktime movie files in originally recorded format or Apple ProRes.
6. Other formats only by prior consultation & agreement.
7. Logos supplied as .eps or .ai vector files.
1. Secure access details will be provided for the use of authorised user.
2. Client’s own FTP server can be used if preferred. Access details provided prior to work’s start.
1. Once the first stage is complete a sample images will be sent to client for approval.
2. Work will continue on other pictures once the sample picture has been approved by the client
3. Work commissioned outside of the original project description will be charged separately.
4. One round of minor or technical corrections is included in offer price. Further corrections will be charged separately.
4. Once first edit has been completed, a link to a sample video will be sent to client for approval.
5. Sample colour grading or effects work may also be subject to approval prior to final completion.
6. After final approval by email, the full-quality video will be sent.
7. Two rounds of minor or technical corrections are included in offer price. Further corrections will be charged separately.
1. Delivery format is flattened, 16-bit TIFF.
2. Other formats available by written request and agreement.
3. PDF delivery will use client’s preferred Output Profile, as agreed in the project description.
4. Delivery format is Quicktime movie (PhotoJPEG, PNG or Apple ProRes), in the original resolution.
5. Additional formats or for DVD, web or in-store marketing available by written agreement.
1. Invoices will be sent by email as a PDF unless otherwise agreed.
2. Payment shall be made by bank transfer according to the terms on the invoice.